Return of goods or complaints
Each product has its own characteristics, specification and purpose. When purchasing, the buyer assumes the responsibility of purchasing the product and buys it with the intention of using the product in accordance with the purpose of the product or the purpose for which the buyer believes he can use it, which the seller cannot influence and cannot be responsible for.
Our task is to protect the rights of the buyer in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and the Obligatory Relations Act of the Republic of Croatia.
The customer has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days from the day of product delivery in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
The right to unilateral termination of the contract is excluded by law in several cases. You can find complete information related to the customer’s right to unilateral termination of the contract at the link: Consumer Protection Act and in the General Terms and Conditions. Superklub j.d.o.o. determines the terms of return – the percentage of the reduction in the amount of the return to the customer due to the decrease in the value of the product.
Buyer’s obligation to return the goods and assessment of return costs:
• in case of return of goods and ambiguities, please contact email@example.com
• do not use or handle the product if you intend to exercise your legal right to cancel the contract, as any handling of the product reduces the value of the product.
• Any use of the purchased product for their intended purpose and any handling of the product reduces the value of the product.
• You are responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
• In the event that the customer orders goods and refuses to receive them without reason (the packaging is not damaged), Superklub will deduct from the paid amount of the purchase price the amount of the direct costs of returning the product.
The goods can be opened, defective, and not used
• It is necessary to take a picture of the product, attach the receipt and send the picture and the receipt to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 14 days from the day of delivery of the product.
• The customer will be informed about the result of the complaint, and the customer will:
Deliver a new correct product
Eliminate identified difficulties
Or return funds
The refund of the amount for goods still used will be reduced by the decrease in the value of the product
The cost of return in this case is borne by Superklub
The goods can be opened, working, and not used
• Pursuant to the Law on Consumer Protection, the buyer has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days from the day of product delivery.
• Pursuant to Article 79 of the Law on Consumer Protection, in certain circumstances the user has no right to a refund
• The amount will be refunded and reduced in proportion to the reduction in the value of the product by opening the packaging and possibly using the product for any purpose.
• The cost of return in this case is borne by the buyer
The goods may be delivered with damaged packaging and not opened
• if the packaging is damaged, do not pick up the product, but draw the attention of the delivery person to the damage to the packaging and ask them to return the product to Superklub. If the customer does not report the damage to the packaging to the delivery person at the time of taking over the product, we conclude that he took over the product with undamaged packaging.
• The cost of return in this case is borne by Superklub
The goods may be delivered with damaged packaging, but opened
• If the customer does not report the damage to the packaging to the delivery person at the time of receiving the product and opens the packaging, we conclude that he received the product with undamaged packaging.
• The cost of the subsequent return in this case is borne by the buyer
The goods may be defective or used
• The customer sends the goods to an authorized service center
• You will find information about the authorized service on our website or by contacting our contact email@example.com
• For additional ambiguities, you can send us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The cost of return in this case is negotiated by the customer with the authorized service.
By returning the goods, the realized loyalty bonuses and benefits realized by ordering the returned goods are deleted.
• Other other values related to that order
in case of unilateral termination of the contract and/or cancellation of the order, we will proceed according to the Consumer Protection Act and the Obligatory Relations Act of the Republic of Croatia. We will refund you after the goods have been returned to us.
The buyer has the obligation to return the goods without delay from the moment when the unilateral termination of the contract is delivered (in writing / by email), and no later than within 14 days from the day the goods were delivered.
The invoice and the Form for unilateral termination are attached.
Download the form for one-time contract termination here
• look in detail at the characteristics of the products that are listed in the offer on our website when choosing a product,
• if the packaging is damaged, do not pick up the product, but tell the delivery person that you do not want to pick up the product with damaged packaging and ask him to return the product to Superklub, otherwise it is considered that you picked up the product with undamaged packaging
• if the packaging is undamaged and you have received the product, carefully remove the packaging with as little damage as possible, because damaged packaging reduces the value of the product.
• after you have opened the product, carefully inspect the product, if there is any visible damage (e.g. scratched or damaged product caused by transportation or storage) you should immediately inform Superklub and start the procedure to return the product without using it, any further handling of the product reduces the value of the product.
• if the product has no visible damage, examine the product, its nature, characteristics and functionality (e.g. activate the device with electricity or battery, examine the specification, carefully examine the instructions) and the product does not work during the first repair, do not continue to use and handle it, because any further handling the product reduces the value of the product, already start the product complaint procedure.
You should return the goods to the following address:
Ružina street 133a
Liability for material defects
The seller is responsible for material defects of the product in accordance with the Obligations Act (Articles 400-422).
The seller is responsible for the material defects of the things that he had at the time of the transfer of risk to the buyer, regardless of whether he was aware of this. The seller is also responsible for those material defects that appear after the transfer of risk to the buyer if they are the result of a cause that existed before that. It is assumed that a defect that appeared within six months of the transfer of risk existed at the time of the transfer of risk, unless the Seller proves otherwise or the contrary arises from the nature of the matter or the nature of the defect. The seller is not responsible for minor material defects.
There is a material deficiency:
• if the item does not have the necessary properties for its regular use or for traffic,
• if the item does not have the necessary properties for the special use for which the Buyer is acquiring it, and which was known to the Seller or should have been known to him,
• if the thing does not have properties and characteristics that are expressly or tacitly contracted, that is, prescribed,
• when the Seller has delivered an item that is not equal to the sample or model, unless the sample or model is shown only for information purposes,
• if the thing does not have properties that normally exist in other things of the same type and which the Buyer could reasonably expect based on the nature of the thing, especially taking into account the public statements of the Seller, the manufacturer and their representatives about the properties of the thing (advertisements, labeling of things, etc.),
• if the item is improperly assembled, provided that the assembly service is included in the fulfillment of the sales contract,
• if improper assembly is due to deficiencies in the assembly instructions.
If the Buyer, based on the statements of the manufacturer or his representative, expected the existence of certain properties of the item, the defect is not taken into account if the Seller did not know or should have known about these statements, or these statements were refuted by the time of the conclusion of the contract or they did not influence the Buyer’s decision to conclude a contract.
The seller is not responsible for defects if they were known to the buyer at the time of the conclusion of the contract or could not remain unknown to him. The seller is also responsible for defects that the buyer could have easily noticed if he stated that the item has no defects or that the item has certain characteristics or features.
Download the form for one-time contract termination here
More details about the terms and conditions are given in the General terms and conditions of business.